This Wheel of Fortune quilt pattern, with its circular shapes, was designed and made by Caroline Price. Caroline combined Wheel of Fortune templates with hand-painted and hand-dyed Bali print fabrics to make this striking quilt pattern. A colour scheme would work with this quilt. Confident quilters will make up this quilt with great success while challenging themselves.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- Take inspiration from Caroline’s colour scheme and use a bright colours and a blue background as your colour palette. Or choose your own colour palette.
- A great quilt pattern to try new combinations of colours and fabrics. You could event add embellishments such as embroidery or even beading!
- You could use a variety of fabrics for the wheel of fortune blocks! A great stash busting quilt pattern!
- A confident quilter will be able to take on this pattern with great success
- This project is recommended for a beginner quilter who would like to extend their applique skills.