This versatile shaped Ultra Warm Beret worked in Stocking stitch with a ribbed band is the perfect knitting pattern for a beginner knitter. Jo Sharp has used her Silkroad Aran Tweed yarn for this beret pattern, however you could use any equivalent yard for your Beret, and you only need one 50g ball of yarn! So you'll be making more than one!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this knitting pattern.
- Take inspiration from Jo's colour scheme and use a soft purple palette. Or take on a challenge and create your own look using colour. You could even add in stripes!
- This is a great knitting pattern to use yarn of your colour choice. Or use yarn from your stash
- A great knitting pattern to let your creative flair take flight
- You can add embellishments to your beret such as a pom pom, seed beads or even flowers.
- Makes a great gift for a friend or as a first knitting project!
- This project is recommended for beginner knitter who want to extend their knitting skills.