Create adorable shoes for the little one in your life with this shoe pattern from Filomena Maria Santo, complete with delicate ribbon to create the look of ballet slippers for a baby.
- Choose a sweet floral-print fabric like Filomena has used, or perhaps choose a ballet-slipper pink tone – make sure your chosen fabrics coordinate well with the wool felt for the lining of the shoes
- Full materials list included in instructions
- The original design used felt embellishments — to ensure the embellishments don’t become a choking hazard, make sure they are well secured, or choose soft embellishments, or forgo them altogether
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and colour photographs take you through the assembly process from cutting your fabrics through to constructing and completing the slippers
- Includes Filomena’s tips on sewing and measuring your baby’s foot for accurate sizing
- A great pattern for more intermediate-level crafters with some experience in construction sewing, such as bag making