Travel in style with a coordinated set of luggage accessories. This pattern by Majella Rush includes a passport wallet with internal pockets, luggage tags to make your suitcases stand out in the crowd and a padded satchel for protecting a book or tablet.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of close-up photographs and diagrams take you through every stage of making these accessories
- No patterns to trace: all the fabric cutting is done with rotary cutter and ruler
- Only small pieces of fabric are needed, so raid your stash
- Three projects for the price of one!
- These stylish, yet practical, accessories are all quick and easy to make and would be fabulous gifts for anyone who travels - men, women and children alike
- The passport wallet has three pockets - terrific for holding passport, tickets, boarding pass and pen, so everything is to hand when you need it
- Add name and contact details to your luggage tags with marking pens or even embroidery if you wish
- Suitable for beginner crafters