Make a cot quilt with a difference. Susan Carr’s quilt pattern features spinning pinwheels in its centre and in the border, folded, three-dimensional pinwheels, just waiting for tiny fingers to explore. Then add appliquéd circles that look just like bouncing rubber balls for a quilt that’s a lot of fun.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, piecing and cross cutting the centre panel, appliqueing the balls and constructing the 3D border blocks to quilting and binding
- Raid your stash: Susan used 25cm (3/8yd) lengths of fabric but she says that you could just as easily use a wide variety of scraps for this project
- Appliqué shapes and templates are provided on the pattern sheet full-size, ready to trace
- The appliqué can be completed using the method of your choice
- Suitable for intermediate quiltmakers