Be inspired by The Ripple Effect Quilt pattern designed by Kate Henderson. This modern angular take on gentle waves is simple to put together, but creates a clever pattern with the layout of the blocks. Create it in cool, calming and soft colours or try something different - the choice is yours. You can even play around with the layout to make your own patterns. The possibilities are endless!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Lots of clear instructions with helpful tips from Kate on free-motion machine quilting
- Take inspiration from Kate's original quilt and keep it calm with cool colours and soft pastels, or try it out in traditional reproduction fabrics or bright, modern fabric prints - it would also look great as a blue and white quilt
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through all the steps from cutting your fabrics through to finishing your quilt
- Kate used free-motion machine quilting for her quilt, so it's a great quilt to practise those skills with, or try something else, either hand quilting or an edge-to-edge design
- A great pattern for beginner-level quilters looking for a different quilt project with a clever secondary pattern