An elegant handbag pattern, created by bag designer, Emma Brennan, The Lauren Bag features an interesting curved shape, pleated panel and flap to protect your items inside the bag.
- For the best results, make your bag using wool, tweed or decorator-weight cottons or linens for durability. The pleated panel can be made with short-pile cotton velvet or similar fabric, and dress cotton, quilting fabric or silk is ideal for the lining
- Use your favourite fabric colours to create your own personalised version of the bag
- Includes tips on variations you can make to the bag
- Trace your pattern shapes from the pattern sheet included
- Detailed diagrams included to help with bag construction
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through cutting your fabrics, constructing your bag, attaching the lining and creating the bag handles
- Best suited to advanced crafters with significant bag-making experience due to the unusual curves of this bag design