Create a traditional appliqué quilt design with amazing detail with Karen Cunningham’s quilt pattern, The Jester. With appliqué flower designs inspired by a Jester’s hat, Karen’s quilt features amazing detail and intricate design to create this needleturn appliqué quilt.
- Uses a variety of different fabrics in varying value – for the best result use the same fabrics for the same flowers, leaves and other appliqué shapes to keep the quilt’s symmetrical and uniform design
- Karen used needleturn appliqué, however you can adapt to use your preferred method or appliqué
- Keep your appliqué shapes and templates well organised
- Detailed diagrams and step-by-step instructions guide you through creating your appliqué templates from the pattern sheet included, to cutting your fabrics, stitching your appliqué, creating the pieced and appliqué borders and completing your quilt
- Ideal project for advanced quilters with significant appliqué experience