Freedom. It's just another word ... and another, and another! Whichever way you look at it, Sarah Fielke's quilt pattern has been cleverly engineered to read her positive message. If you're not feeling liberated after using this quilt pattern, you never will be! Take your quilting to the next level with this clever geometric word play quilt pattern.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this geometric word play quilt pattern.
- This is the perfect quilt pattern to use fabric from your stash.
- Contrast is everything when you're working with letters of the alphabet. You might have the prettiest fabric in the world, but if the contrast between it and the background fabric isn't sufficient, your quilt will look like geometric shapes, not letters. Take a photo of your fabric combinations and use it to check that you have sufficient contrast between them so the blocks will read as letters.
- Quilt as desired. Sarah's quilt was machine quilted in a wavy linear pattern.
- This project is recommended for a intermediate crafter who would like to extend their quilting skills.