Celebrate your baking prowess with a quirky 1950s-style doll to hang in the kitchen. With a doll pattern designed by Debra Gardiner, the Bake Off Queen features retro clothing and accessories, painted hair and shoes and glamorous elongated lines.
- A comprehensive materials list ensures that you'll have everything you need to complete all three softies
- All shapes are provided full size on the pattern sheet, ready to trace
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photographs and diagrams lead you through each stage of the project
- A fun gift for yourself, a baking guru or a budding chef
- Personalise the doll with your choice of fabrics to coordinate with your decor
- Includes Debra's expert hints and tips to ensure you enjoy success with this project
- Suitable for intermediate crafters. Some previous experience of making softies or dolls is recommended, although a determined beginner prepared to invest the time needed to complete this project is likely to succeed