Jo Sharp has designed this Tassled Blue Tweed Scarf knitting pattern with the beginner in mind. It is knitted sideways in wool silk and cashmere yarn with a tweedy garter stitch. You will only use garter stitch making this knitting pattern a perfect first foray into knitting. A circular needle is used to accommodate the number of stitches and the scarf is knitted in rows. You will also learn how to make the all important tassels to give the finishing touches to this knitted scarf pattern.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this knitting pattern.
- This is a great knitting pattern to use yarn of your colour choice. Or use yarn from your stash
- A great knitting pattern to let your creative flair take flight. Create your own look using colour. You could even add in more stripes!
- You can add embellishments to your beret such as a pom poms, seed beads or even flowers.
- Makes a great gift for a friend or as a first knitting project!
- This project is recommended for beginner knitter who want to extend their knitting skills.