Ensuring your child can carry all their essentials, this super-fun Super-Dooper Scooter Bag pattern by Claire Turpin, combines fun with practicality. This bag is designed to sit on the front of your child's scooter and combines scrappy patchwork and an appliquéd scooter design, all attached to the scooter with Velcro straps. This bag makes a great gift for any kid who loves to zip around on their scooter - it's truly super dooper!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Pattern sheet is included with templates and appliqué shape provided full size, ready for tracing
- Take inspiration from Claire's original bag design and pick fabrics in cool colours, or make it really scrappy and rainbow - you can also involve the kids in picking their favourite fabrics and colours
- Appliqué method used is raw-edge fusible web with machine blanket stitch, but you can adapt to suit your preferred method of appliqué
- Lots of clear instructions with Claire's helpful tips on using Velcro and stitching
- Makes the perfect gift for a child who loves their scooter!
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through each step, from cutting your fabrics through to completion
- The bag has an adjustable strap and is quilted in the ditch
- A great pattern for intermediate-level crafters