Wendy Sheppard took inspiration from her chosen fabric range to create this Christmas-themed quilt pattern with stunning large star and sashing star blocks. It would be a stunning addition to your home at Christmas or equally nice made from a non-Christmas fabric! Use your intermediate quilting skills to make this stunning quilt.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- Take inspiration from Wendy's original pattern and use darker colours for the stars and a lighter background. Alternatively, you can use your own colour scheme
- A great quilt pattern to let your creative flair soar
- Quilt as desired. The quilt was machine quilted with floral motifs at the centre of the star blocks, a feathered design in the sashing flying geese units and a continuous feathered design around the background area of Border 3.
- Makes a great gift for a friend! Make one for yourself too!
- This project is recommended for intermediate quilters who want to extend their quilting skills