Just four quilt blocks create maximum impact with Jess Frost’s modern quilt pattern, Starburst. Each block consists of a star block inside a shadow star block surrounded by an outer star border to give the illusion of movement of a starburst.
- Each complete block uses a variety of coloured print fabrics in various tones. The inner star uses only two prints, the middle uses only one print, while the outer star uses six different print fabrics in two colours
- Each block uses only a few different colours to keep the effect of the starburst to prevent it losing the overall impact by being too scrappy
- Detailed diagrams help you with constructing your inner star, middle star, then finishing the block off with the outer star
- Includes table to assist with fabric combinations for the outer square
- Following the step-by-step instructions will take you from fabric cutting to creating and joining your blocks, through to completing your quilt
- Ideal modern quilt project for intermediate quilters