Do you love English paper piecing but want to work with shapes other than hexies? Chris Jurd’s quilt pattern has you stitching a variety of shapes including squares, triangles and diamonds to make a bright scrappy quilt to decorate your home next Christmas.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams and close-up photos walk you through each stage of this project, from cutting fabrics, preparing the various shapes, joining them together to make the Star of the East blocks through to assembly, quilting and binding
- English paper piecing make this a very portable, hand-stitching project
- It’s easy to change the size of the quilt: just make more or fewer blocks
- Change the colour palette to suit your home and you have a lap quilt or wallhanging for any time of the year or go all out for Christmas in classic red and greens
- Suitable for crafters with intermediate skills and some prior experience of English paper piecing