This eye-catching star quilt packs a visual punch through the use of deep contrast and only solid and tone-on-tone print fabrics. The result is a graphic modern quilt with strong lines. The quilt pattern is by Kirsty Cleverly.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, stitching them to make the blocks and assembly through to quilting and binding
- All fabric cutting is done with a rotary cutter – no patterns to trace
- Make a quilt for a man, woman, teenager or child with this versatile pattern
- The design lends itself to a wide variety of colour choices
- It’s easy to change the size of the quilt – just make more or fewer blocks or add a border
- Suitable for intermediate quiltmakers although determined beginners who have mastered an accurate 1/4in seam will enjoy success