Create a quick, modern quilted cushion with this fun cushion pattern from Anorina Morris. It can be made in your favourite fabrics and colours to suit your home décor, from bright contrasting prints to subdued neutrals – let your home be your guide.
- Uses only five fat quarters of coloured print fabrics and one fat quarter of white fabric for the blocks on the cushion front
- Each block is easy to construct, with clear diagrams showing you how to create each component before joining the units to create the blocks
- Step-by-step instructions take you from cutting your fabrics to block construction, joining your cushion front, machine quilting your cushion front and cushion construction
- Includes instructions for an alternative cushion design featuring one of the blocks instead of four smaller blocks
- Ideal smaller project for beginner quilters to learn the basics of machine piecing and block construction, as well as machine quilting