Star blocks are always a popular motif in quilts. Jane Morgan’s quilt pattern showcases an unusual sashed star, which is set ‘on point’ with strong diagonal lines creating a lattice across the centre of the quilt.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project
- Instructions are provided for cutting fabric using the Westalee Ruler with adjustable locking fabric guide. If you don’t have this ruler, you will need to adapt the instructions
- Use the Westalee Pinwheel Block set of templates or make your own templates using the shapes provided on the pattern sheet full size, ready to trace
- It’s easy to change the size of this quilt – just make more or fewer blocks
- Pre-cut friendly: Jane used 19 fat quarters of coordinated print fabrics; however, you could raid your scrap bin and make a more scrappy quilt if you wish
- Make a quilt for practically anyone with this pattern: simply change the colours to suit
- Suitable for intermediate quiltmakers