Create a quick and easy scrap quilt featuring traditional bowtie and hourglass patchwork blocks in a classic red and white colour scheme, with Shontelle Stanyer’s quilt pattern that looks like snowballs on a red background.
- A wonderful stashbusting scrap quilt – use precut fat quarters, 6in charm squares or mix it up with scraps from your stash, or keep it in the classic red and white colourway
- Fabric cutting is entirely template free
- Rotary cutting, flippy triangles and strip piecing streamline construction and assembly – detailed instructions with diagrams show you how
- It’s easy to vary the size of the quilt: just make more or fewer blocks
- Red and white make this quilt an eye-catching Christmas feature, but change the colour palette and you have a terrific quilt pattern for all occasions and seasons and makes a great gift in a hurry
- Makes a great gift that can be made in fabric prints and colours to suit the recipient’s home and favourite colours
- Ideal for a beginner quilter and a really quick and easy quilt project for more advances quilters