Inject a bit of humour into your home with Natashia Curtin’s embroidery pattern. Taking inspiration from Singing in the Rain, this delightful little embroidery design uses simple embroidery stitches as an outline. You can colour in the design with coloured pencils or try something different and appliqué fabrics instead. It would also look great as a framed embroidery in a children’s bedroom.
- Full materials list included with colour names and codes of DMC stranded embroidery threads used
- Embroidery pattern only uses backstitch, French knot and detached chain (lazy daisy) stitch for the design
- Trace your design from the pattern sheet provided
- Detailed step-by-step instructions take you through tracing, colouring, adding your embroidery stitches and finishing your work
- Included are Natashia’s tips on colouring in your design and using coloured pencils on textiles
- A great quick and easy project to create for a child’s bedroom
- Ideal for beginner crafters with little or no embroidery experience