A stunning exercise in colour and tone, the Scrappy Stars Quilt pattern designed by Anne Sommerlad, features 12in Scrappy Star patchwork blocks which are made up in two contrasting reproduction prints and the background fabric. It's a great quilt pattern for dipping into your fabric stash or using up a precut bundle of fabrics.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Pattern sheet is included with template shapes provided full size, ready for tracing
- This original quilt from Anne is edge-to-edge machine quilted, however you can try out some free-motion machine quilting, custom quilting or even some hand quilting to make it unique
- Lots of clear instructions with useful diagrams to aid in the block construction and cutting fabrics from templates
- Take inspiration from Anne's original quilt and keep it in reproduction fabrics, or make it in modern fabrics or as a two-colour quilt
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through all the steps from making your templates through to finishing your quilt
- A great pattern for intermediate-level quilters