Designed especially anyone who's enchanted by the tale of Rapunzel, Jennifer Goldsmith's doll pattern features a little girl dressed for bed in pyjamas and the cutest bunny slippers. She's even got her teddy bear tucked under her arm. Adorable!
- A comprehensive materials list ensures that you'll have everything you need to complete this project
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photographs and diagrams lead you through each stage of the project from preparing the templates, cutting the fabrics, constructing the doll, making the clothing and adding the hair through to stuffing and finishing by creating the tiny teddy bear
- All shapes are provided full size on the pattern sheet, ready to trace
- Personalise the doll with your choice of fabrics and yarns; shorten her hair and she's just plain Rosie without any reference to Rapunzel
- Includes Jennifer's expert hints and tips to ensure you enjoy success with this project
- Suitable for intermediate crafters. Some previous experience of making softies or cloth dolls is recommended