Create a fun, vintage-style circle quilt using curved piecing and foundation piecing with Chris Jurd’s Rolling Star quilt pattern. The circle blocks are created using curved piecing with an appliqué centre and prairie points, and the outer border is created using foundation piecing.
- Create a scrappy look by using a range of different fabrics in your chosen fabric colours – Chris has used red, blue and white or cream print fabrics for her quilt
- Suits reproduction print fabrics
- Pattern sheet with templates and foundations are included
- Detailed diagrams are included to help with the curved piecing blocks
- Step-by-step instructions take you from cutting your fabrics through to constructing your blocks, making your appliqué, creating your borders, foundation piecing and finishing your quilt
- Included are Chris’s tips on cutting fabrics, foundation piecing and using ric rac on your quilt
- Ideal project for advanced-level quilters with experience in foundation piecing and curved piecing