This cute little pig softie pattern from Simone Gooding comes complete with her own turnip, gingham bows on her ears and a cute little skirt, and makes a perfect handmade gift for a child, but not suitable for children under the age of three.
- Full materials list included, with fabric, felt and other softie-making requirements included
- Pattern sheet included with pieces for making Peggy and her turnip
- Simone used her sewing machine to create Peggy
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams are included, taking you through all of the steps to construct Peggy from her face to her body and legs, then creating her bows and skirt, and her little turnip
- Includes Simone’s tips on which fabric to use and seam allowance
- Makes the perfect gift for a little girl who loves animals and gardening
- A good project for intermediate-level crafters with some experience making softies and dolls, and general sewing skills