Meet Pablo, the Donkey! Pablo is a friendly, Mexican softie donkey, by Karen Winderlich, complete with a brightly coloured poncho adorned with ric rac and fringing, and he makes the perfect friend for any kid. He's fun, he's lively and he's easy to make - you can't ask for more than that in a softie pattern!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Pattern sheet is included with shapes provided full size, ready for tracing
- Hand paint Pablo's body and make that lustrous mane with thick quality yarn
- Lots of clear instructions with helpful toy making pointers, ensure that making Pablo is a breeze
- Makes a perfect gift for new little baby or a playful toddler
- Involve the kids in picking Pablo's colours!
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through each step, from cutting your fabrics through to completion
- Stitches used are ladder stitch and running stitch
- A great pattern for intermediate-level crafters looking for a fun softie pattern to make