Can't get enough of English paper piecing? Combine appliqued blocks with intricate elongated hexagons in Linda Haigh's fabulous quilt pattern that features even more paper piecing in the outer border.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions walk you through each stage of this project from preparing the hexagons, joining them together and stitching them to the background fabric through to appliqueing the alternate blocks, piecing the outer border, assembling the quilt, quilting and binding
- All shapes and applique patterns are provided full size on the pattern sheet, ready to trace
- Instructions are for hand applique with shapes prepared over soluble applique paper, but they can be readily adapted to suit a range of alternative applique methods if you wish
- English paper piecing and hand applique make this a very portable, hand-stitching project
- It's easy to change the size of this quilt - just make more or fewer blocks and modify the outer border accordingly
- Suitable for crafters with intermediate skills and some prior experience of English paper piecing