Stimulate your toddler's imagination by making them their very own indoor cubby house with this pattern by Sarah and Rachael Roxburgh. This fully-lined slipcover is designed to fit over a standard card table. It comes with appliquéd outer walls, windows and a tie-up front door. Guaranteed to provide hours of fun for your little one!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photographs and diagrams take you through each stage of this project from cutting the fabrics and appliquéing the tent walls through to assembly and setting it up ready for playtime
- Instructions are for raw-edge fusible-web appliqué stitched by machine, but they can be readily adapted to suit the appliqué method of your choice
- All appliqué shapes are provided full-size and printed in reverse, ready to trace on to fusible web. Alternatively, involve your child in drawing shapes to personalise their cubby and make it unique
- Includes expert tips from Sarah and Rachel and advice on how to adapt the instructions to fit the cubby to tables of different sizes
- Suitable for intermediate-level crafters