Looking for a quick and easy patchwork project that results in a bed quilt with loads of wow factor? Look no further than Kathreen Ricketson’s quilt pattern. You only need half a jelly roll plus yardage of white and dark grey and you’re all set to make the quilt top for this eye-catching piece.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project
- All fabric cutting for the patchwork is done with a rotary cutter – no patterns to trace
- Strip piecing streamlines the construction of the blocks
- No points to match!
- Pre-cut friendly: Kathreen combined yardage of solid white and dark grey with strips from a jelly roll to make a fun scrap quilt
- Make a quilt for practically anyone with this pattern: just change the colours to suit
- It’s easy to change the size of the quilt – just make more or fewer blocks or add a border
- Suitable for beginner quiltmakers who have mastered an accurate 1/4in seam