Leanne Harvey’s quilt pattern transforms two layer cakes into a fabulous bed quilt that sparkles with colour. This is a great project to make when you need a gift quilt in a hurry.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project
- All the fabric cutting is done with a rotary cutter – no patterns or templates to trace
- Pre-cut friendly: you need just two jelly rolls; alternatively, raid your stash or scrap bins to make this quilt
- The size of the individual diamond blocks make this quilt suitable for large splashy prints; or for an intense array of colour, choose tone-on-tone or even solid fabrics
- It’s easy to change the size of the quilt – just make more or fewer blocks or add a border
- Make a quilt for practically anyone with this pattern – men, women, teens, children: just change the colours to suit
- Suitable for beginner quiltmakers with a little experience who have mastered an accurate 1/4in seam