If you’ve always wanted to try your own free-motion machine quilting, but don’t feel confident quilting a completed quilt, try Kim Bradley’s quilt-as-you-go method and create your own version of her modern quilt pattern, Aqua Dreams.
- Kim shares some fun alternatives for how you can alter and personalise your version of this quilt
- Follow along as Kim shows you how to create free-motion machine quilted feather patterns
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Includes pattern sheet with template shapes
- Detailed step-by-step instructions take you through creating the quilt from cutting your fabrics, making the Churn Dash blocks, through to quilting and quilt assembly
- Apply Kim’s quilt-as-you-go method to any number of other quilts
- A great project for intermediate-level quilters with piecing and quilting experience