While never out of fashion, scrap quilts are certainly experiencing a revival at the moment, so why not join Jessica Wheelahan to make this stash-busting quilt pattern? Everyone loves to use up their stash and this is the perfect quilt pattern to do it.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- Jessica has pieced the sashings in her quilt in a deliberately 'wonky' manner so that seams and corners don't align perfectly. Instructions are provided here for precise cutting and piecing, but if you'd like to replicate the look of Jessica's quilt, vary the length of the royal blue and cream squares and rectangles a little.
- Quilt as desired. Jessica's quilt was professionally machine quilted in a Baptist fan design.
- A confident quilter will be able to make this quilt pattern quickly and with great success. A beginner quilter will learn valuable quilt piecing techniques.
- This project is recommended for a beginner crafter who would like to extend their quilt piecing skills.