This bunny is no mug! He's taking a sideways glance at the hidden possibilities before hopping into the Easter hunt. Vicki Knight designed this appliqued quilt pattern as a movable feast by creating 3D Easter eggs that can be tucked into patchwork pockets and quilted baskets embellished with button-on flowers!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with a templates for the applique pieces, ready for tracing
- A confident quilt maker will be able to make this pattern quickly and with great success. A beginner quilter will learn valuable techniques.
- The applique method is fusible-web blanket stitched by hand, but you can adapt the instructions for your preferred applique technique.
- Stitches used: Backstitch, Basque stitch, blanket stitch, blanket stitch pinwheel, chain stitch, coral stitch, detached chain (lazy daisy) stitch, fly stitch, French knots, herringbone stitch, running, stitch, stem stitch, straight stitch, wheatear stitch and whipped chain stitch
- This project is recommended for a beginner crafter who would like to extend their applique and quilt making skills.