Despite only a year's formal education, Abraham Lincoln went on to become America's most beloved president. Debra Gardiner honours him in this immaculate stitched doll pattern. You can use this history making doll pattern to make your own Abe!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this doll pattern.
- The doll is constructed using the trace-sew-cut method and the traced lines are the stitching lines.
- A confident doll maker will be able to make this pattern quickly and with great success. A beginner quilter will learn valuable techniques.
- This is an excellent doll pattern on which to practice your doll making skills.
- Voile has a higher thread count than standard crafter's cotton fabrics, making it softer and silkier and is suggested for the trousers and coat so that they're easy to work with. This is especially important for the coat as it's quite detailed.
- Stitches used: Backstitch, running stitch, satin stitch, straight stitch.
- This project is recommended for an advanced crafter who would like to extend their doll making skills.