A sweet reminder of home, Jessie Fincham’s bunting pattern features a cross stitched “home sweet home” design, with little doors and windows on each house. Created with in retro fabrics and lace trims, this house bunting design will look sweet hanging up in your home.
- Jessie originally made her bunting using cute 1930s reproduction print fabrics, which suit the vintage feel of this project, but you can make it in fabrics to suit your home’s décor and colour palette
- A great scrappy project to make — use up your fabric scraps to make the houses
- Includes a cross-stitch chart for the embroidered words
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, diagrams and colour photographs take you through constructing the houses, appliqué, embroidery, finishing and creating a fabric braid to hang your houses from
- Includes Jessie’s tips on embellishing your houses with lace, buttons and trims
- A great sewing project for intermediate-level crafters with embroidery and sewing experience