Use your patchwork skills to turn a notebook, journal or sketchbook into a mini work of art or a very special gift using Katrina Hadjimichael’s pattern. Three traditional patchwork blocks made as miniatures with prairie point embellishment feature on its front cover.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, joining them to make the blocks and adding the prairie points through to assembly of the cover
- All fabric cutting is done with a rotary cutter – no templates to trace
- The design lends itself to a wide variety of colour choices: make it traditional, make it funky, make it pretty, make it graphic
- A fabulous gift, suitable for just about anyone
- The small size of the patchwork blocks – they finish at only 21/4in! – makes this project suitable for an intermediate quiltmaker. But a determined beginner who has mastered an accurate 1/4in seam and is looking to take the next step will also enjoy success