Proving that even a classic patchwork block can look contemporary, this patchwork quilt pattern from Janelle Noack features the Handy Andy quilt block, framed by a simple scrappy patchwork border and plain border to frame these simple but effective patchwork blocks.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- To help select fabrics that work, you can use a precut fabric bundle of fat quarters, or select your fat quarters from three different colourways
- Detailed diagrams on how to construct the Handy Andy blocks are included
- You can easily make the quilt larger or smaller by making more or less blocks and altering the quilt configuration
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and diagrams take you through all the steps, from constructing your blocks to creating a pieced quilt back and finishing with a binding made from fabrics selected for your blocks
- Includes Janelle’s tips on organising your fabrics and using soap for marking your fabrics
- A great patchwork quilt pattern for intermediate-level quilters