Prue Scott 'structures' her satchel bag pattern with an avenue of embroidered London terraces - all with classic Georgian symmetry and mega-mullioned and flowers in windows. Sling this fully lined street-smart bag over your shoulder and start doin' the Lambeth Walk. Oi!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this bag pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with a templates for the bag itself and the embroidery pattern, ready for tracing
- There is no need to finish the edges of the seams as the bag is fully lined.
Once all the embroidery is complete, the stabilizer will be dissolved away, leaving just the stitching on the fabric. It is done this way because marking a design on dark fabric can be tricky. Chalk pencil tends to wear off before the stitching is complete.Stitches used: Backstitch, buttonhole stitch, detached chain (lazy daisy) stitch, satin stitch.
- This project is recommended for a intermediate crafter who would like to extend their doll making skills.