Create a fun, retro-style goat softie with this pattern from Simone Gooding. The goat softie is decked out in retro-style headscarf and the cutest knitted floral jumper, complete with a little carrot accessory.
- Full materials list included with recommended fabrics and yarns for knitting the jumper
- Pattern sheet included with the various components for creating the goat and carrot
- Some knitting experience is required to knit the goat’s vest
- Detailed step-by-step instructions are included for cutting fabrics through to construction of the goat, headscarf and carrot accessory, as well as instructions on knitting the goat’s vest
- Includes Simone’s tips on choosing materials and preventing puckering
- Makes a great gift for children, but not suitable for children under the age of three
- A great project for intermediate-level crafters with reasonable sewing and construction skills and experience in knitting if you wish to create the knitted vest