No other decade did wild excess as well as the Roaring Twenties, when priggish Victoriana bowed out to decadent young women, dressed in short skirts at parties. Anne Oliver pays tribute to these fabulous 'flappers', with this stunning doll pattern. You can make these dolls too, and give them their own personality.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this doll pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with a templates for faces and garments, ready for tracing
- The dolls and bodices are constructed using the trace, sew, cut method. For the body and limbs, Anne used Kona PFD (prepared for dyeing) cotton as it accepts the paint and pen designs better than untreated fabric.
- A confident doll maker will be able to make this doll pattern quickly and with great success. A beginner doll maker will learn valuable techniques.
- This project is recommended for a intermediate crafter who would like to extend their doll making skills.