Decorate your bed with a beautiful, pastel bed runner pattern from Marg Low, featuring the Garden Friends block and appliquéd tree and bird blocks.
- Uses a variety of fat eighth and fat sixteenth fabrics
- Choose fabrics to suit your bedroom style and bed linen
- Combines machine piecing for the Garden Star blocks, and appliqué for the centre and end blocks
- Appliqué blocks feature a sweet tree and bird design
- Create a scrappy look by mixing up your fabrics for the pieced border
- Easy-to-follow instructions and clear diagrams will help you create your bed runner, from cutting your fabrics, piecing the blocks and appliqué through to the border and completing the project
- The ideal smaller-size project for an intermediate quilter with experience in machine piecing and appliqué, for when you want to create a quilt but don’t feel like committing to a long-term project