Katrina Hadjimichael is a Jane Austen enthusiast. So when, with sense and sensibility, she created this wondrous Garden Pond quilted cushion cover pattern for us, we immediately envisioned it at Mansfield Park or Rosings!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilted cushion cover pattern.
- Techniques used in this project include fussy cutting, English paper piecing, hand applique and hand quilting. Fussy cutting typically uses more fabric than standard cutting; you may need more than is listed, depending on the size of the feature print.
- You could use a variety different coloured fabrics to make this quilt pattern to your colour palette.
- A confident quilter will be able to make this pattern quickly and with great success. A beginner quilter will learn valuable techniques.
- Quilt as desired. Katrina hand quilted around all the stars and diamonds and along the base of all the prairie points. Plus added a triple zigzag pattern around the border echoing the prairie points.
- This project is recommended for a intermediate crafter who would like to extend their quilting skills.