A traditional-style embroidery pattern from Brenda Ryan, this charming village and garden embroidery design looks great in a rustic frame, or can be added to a cushion or other item.
- Includes list of Cottage Garden Threads stranded embroidery cottons used, but you can substitute for your preferred threads and colours
- Add interest to your stitches with variegated threads
- Stitchery guide included with back stitch, blanket (pinwheel) stitch, colonial knot, detached chain (lazy daisy) stitch, encroaching stem stitch, French knot, granitos stitch, satin stitch, seed stitch, stem stitch and straight stitch used
- Trace your embroidery design from the pattern sheet provided
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through creating the embroidery, with tips on where to start your work and how to finish, which you can finish off with some overpainting if desired
- Would look sweet hanging in the home or added to a simple cushion
- An ideal long-term project for intermediate-level embroiderers or adventurous beginners looking to master a range of embroidery stitches