Leanne Harvey added just two fabrics to a jelly roll to create this magnificent quilt pattern, which is based on a variation of the Double Irish Chain design. This quilt is perfect for an intermediate crafter looking to extend their quilting skills or indeed, wanting to make something special for friend or a guest room.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- You could use a variety different coloured fabrics to make this quilt pattern even more vibrant and colourful!
- This design lends itself to all kinds of variation as you could use any colour palette or any fabric prints.
- Leanne machine quilted a swirly all-over pattern on her quilt with her long-arm machine. Quilt as desired.
- A confident quilter will be able to make this pattern quickly and with great success. A beginner quilter will learn valuable techniques.
- A great quilt pattern to let your creative flair take flight
- This project is recommended for a intermediate crafter who would like to extend their quilting skills.