Fruit salad is definitely yummy, yummy, with this fun appliqué quilt pattern from Claire Turpin featuring a variety of fruits from pineapples to oranges, cherries to watermelon, and even a kiwifruit thrown in for good measure – all finished off with a decorative curved border.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Pattern sheet included with all of the shapes you need for your appliqué
- Fruit shapes included are apples, pears, strawberries, pineapples, cherries, lemons, watermelon, oranges and kiwifruit
- Appliqué method used is fusible web appliqué with machine blanket stitch, however you can adapt it to suit your preferred method of appliqué
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, clear diagrams and colour photographs take you through all the steps, from creating your appliqué to joining the blocks, free-motion machine quilting the sections as you go, and completing with curved border
- Includes Claire’s tips on creating bias binding and working with white fabrics
- A great quilt pattern for intermediate-level quilters with appliqué and machine quilting experience