What better way to celebrate a milestone or a friendship circle than with a quilt - and with this quilt pattern there is room for friends and family to sign and leave messages on the fabric itself. This memorable quilt pattern was designed by Deborah Dorward.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- You could use a variety of fabrics to make this quilt pattern even more visually interesting and is perfect time to use the stash or make to your own colour palette!
- Use a permanent fabric-marking pen to write in the white centre of the block - a signature; a name and date; a goodwill message.
- A confident quilter will be able to take on this pattern with great success. Or this is an excellent quilt pattern on which to practice your piecing and accuracy skills.
- Quilt as desired. Deborah's quilt was professionally machine quilted in a Baptist Fan design.
- This project is recommended for a intermediate crafter who would like to extend their quilting skills.