The classic Kaleidoscope patchwork quilt is on the bucket list of many quiltmakers’, with the stunning optical illusion of stitching straight edges that seem to melt into patchwork circles never ceases to fascinate. Now you can create your own Kaleidoscope quilt with this quilt pattern from Shontelle Sayer. You’ll find everything you need to know to create a single-colour scrap version of the kaleidoscope, with a dogtooth border to frame it.
- Detailed instructions with lots of clear diagrams guide you through fabric cutting, piecing, assembly and finishing this project
- Pattern sheet included with full-size pattern provided for the template used to cut the shapes
- There are lots of expert hints and tips from Shontelle to ensure your success
- Makes a great scrap quilt – a good opportunity to raid your stash
- The included quilt layout diagram is included to help you audition different colour schemes and the different effects that can be achieved using the Kaleidoscope block
- Accuracy in cutting and piecing is important to achieve success with this quilt, so it is more suited to a quilter with advanced skills, or someone with intermediate skills looking for a challenge