This beautiful quilt pattern from Lisa Kerr and Louise Lott is ideal for traditional quilters who like to create quilts with a mix of techniques, with appliqué, English paper piecing and machine piecing all used to create this quilt.
- Be inspired for your fabric choices with the same quilt made up in two different colourway versions to help you with your fabric selections
- A great quilt design for you to use a variety of scrap fabrics
- Instructions on creating your own papers for EPP and templates for the appliqué are included
- The easy-to-follow instructions will take you through the steps, from machine piecing the star blocks to adding the appliqué and English paper-pieced stars
- Embellish the centre of the quilt with a beautiful appliqué floral centre design
- The perfect project for intermediate-level quilters looking for a traditional quilt design mixing multiple techniques