Jo Sharp’s shape sensitive knitted sweater pattern, using variegated kid mohair, features a very stylish a garter stitch yoke. There are two lovely versions of this sweater and the easy instructions take you through both. Choose your favourite version or make two different sweaters! This knitted sweater pattern is suitable for an intermediate knitter to up their knitting skills and challenge themselves as it makes a great first sweater project.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this knitted sweater pattern, for both versions.
- Choose a similar colour palette to Jo or take up the creative challenge and choose your own favourite colours. Or those of the recipient!
- This pattern is worked on 3 sizes of straight needles.
- Makes a great gift for a friend or family.
- You may not stop at just one!
- You could add embellishment to this sweater with beading or embroidery.
- This project is recommended for an intermediate knitter who wants to extend their knitting skills.