Liz Pinczewski designed this appliqued quilt pattern using the Pom Pom de Paris range of fabric from Moda. A total of 420 wedge shapes are required for this quilt, 20 for the centre and the remainder for the border "boa". This quilt pattern will certainly make a statement on a bed for yourself or a guest.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this appliqued quilt pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with templates for all of the applique shapes, ready for tracing.
- The applique method used is fusible web with machine stitching, but you can adapt the instructions to your chosen technique.
- You could use a variety of fabrics and colours to make this quilt pattern even more visually interesting. A perfect time to use the stash!
- Quilt as desired. Liz's quilt was machine quilted with designs to complement each area of the quilt.
- A confident quilter will be able to take on this pattern with great success
- This project is recommended for an advanced crafter who would like to extend their quilting skills.