Katrina Hadjimichael designed this quilt to make use of the X-Blocks? speciality ruler. But if you don't own one, you can still make this quilt following her guidelines. There are some unusual and clever techniques used to achieve the visual impact of this project.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, stitching them to make nine-patch blocks and then trimming them in unusual ways through to assembly, quilting and binding
- All the fabric cutting for the patchwork is done with a rotary cutter - no patterns to trace
- A quilt suitable for men, women, teenagers and kids
- The design lends itself to a wide variety of colour choices
- It's easy to change the size of the quilt - just make more or fewer blocks
- Suitable for advanced quiltmakers who wish to use their X-Blocks? ruler or play with some new techniques